There were three players that really lit it up in the postseason for the Vegas Golden Knights.
It is now the off-season for the Vegas Golden Knights after they were eliminated from the Stanley Cup Playoffs, losing in five games to the Dallas Stars in the Western Conference Final.
Expected to go all the way this year given the strength of their roster, not making the Stanley Cup Final is a huge disappointment for this franchise.
More from Vegas Hockey Knight
- How a Vegas Golden Knights and Erik Haula reunion could work
- Vegas Golden Knights had a short but sweet relationship with legendary Doc Emrick
- Vegas Golden Knights have now officially shed their Golden Misfits title
- Vegas Golden Knights bring back grinder Kolesar for another two years
- Vegas Golden Knights: Looking at early line combinations for 2020-21 season
They had all the weapons, all the tools and all the pieces needed to make a deep run and win this year, but some fatal flaws were exposed by the Stars in the Western Conference Final.
We dissected those bugaboos here, but there is no doubt that the Golden Knights underachieved this season given the lofty expectations heading into The Bubble in Edmonton.
Many people are still splitting the atom and evaluating what really went wrong for Vegas against the Stars, but there were some positives to digest.
Some players really stepped up to the plate and delivered for the Golden Knights, while one player in particular took the next steps in becoming an absolute star in the National Hockey League.
So, we decided to take a look at the three players who played at a high level throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs and were real studs for the Vegas Golden Knights.
Let’s not waste another minute and let’s delve right in…