There are three key ingredients the Vegas Golden Knights will need for postseason success.
Thanks to the NHL’s Return To Play Plan, we are on the cusp of having Vegas Golden Knights hockey back at some point this summer.
And, thanks to the NHL, we will be treated to postseason hockey straight away with the Golden Knights diving straight into the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
Granted, they will have to contest a three-game, in-conference round-robin tournament against the St. Louis Blues, the Colorado Avalanche and the Dallas Stars first in order to determine seeding, while the 16 other teams battle it out in Play-In games.
More from Vegas Hockey Knight
- Vegas Golden Knights: Three Storylines to watch in Dallas contest
- Vegas Golden Knights: Lehner to get start against Stars in opening Round Robin contest
- Vegas Golden Knights: Pacioretty expected to enter The Bubble soon
- Vegas Golden Knights: Main Takeaways as hockey is back!
- Vegas Golden Knights look sharp in the Bubble as Coyotes brushed aside
But we know Vegas will be in the Stanley Cup Playoffs no matter what happens, as long as hockey can return this year, and it gives the Golden Knights a chance to finish what they started in 2019-20.
Boasting an elite one-two punch between the pipes, a solid and balanced blueline led by rising star Shea Theodore and an explosive forward unit packed with star power, the Knights are built to win now.
However, during a gruelling postseason run, you need more than just a collection of stars in order to go the distance and lift the greatest prize in all of sports.
So, we decided to map out the three key ingredients the Vegas Golden Knights will need this summer in order to be crowned 2019-20 Stanley Cup Champions.
Let’s delve in…